EVERY DAY ADHESIVE KIT - SUPERHERO AND EVERLASTING (5ml)
The LBLA Adhesive Kit features our 2 best selling adhesives and favorite adhesives!
Great lash technicians always need at least 2 different adhesives at their lash station in case of an unpredictable room or weather conditions.
We've got you covered!
Your glue may lose its properties that you depend on when conditions shift, but the LBLA Adhesive kit provides you options for dryer days as well as higher humidity so you get to have NO MORE BAD DAY GLUE!
This is an amazing kit for first time buyers to try out and pick their favorite glue for a great deal.
Both glues in the kit are recommended for Advanced Volume and Mega Volume technicians who work at a very fast pace.
Use with in 30 days after opening.
Glue is recommended only for advance artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work very fast.
For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
Please choose wisely open adhesive can not be returned or refunded.
Shake vigorously for 1 min before each use.
Proper use instructions:
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Adhesive can not touch skin at any time.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch test should be performed for all new clients and every time different adhesive is used for application. (different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that It is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before using.
All lash adhesives need to be handled with extreme caution and the upmost care. When opening any bottle of adhesive wether new or used you must open the adhesive away from the lash station not by the clients head or where the lash service is taking place.
Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair. Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings. Preferred method of glue holder is on a lash tile at the service station.