This no-fuss long-lasting adhesive bonds instantly and stands up to even the most difficult conditions. Its non-viscous consistency prevents fans from becoming saturated and is perfect for creating beautiful fluffy open Volume and Mega Volume fans. Drier climates may require a professional humidifier.
Everlasting Volume EX Adhesive is recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advance lash artists that work in moderate humidity. This adhesive works best in humidity between 40-60% and temperature between 69-72 °F. Recommended humidity and temperature for optimum results: 45-50% humidity and 70-72°F. For low to moderate humidity, incorporate Glue Aid to help speed up dry time. •
- Retention - 7 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Black
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (2 sec), 45-60% Humidity (1-1.5 sec), 60% Humidity (1 sec)
Available in 3 ml, 5 ml
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
- Everlasting Volume EX adhesive is recommended for Professionals in Classic, Volume, and/or Mega Volume lashing.
- This glue is only recommended for professional artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work quickly.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute before use, and close tight after use
- Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe nozzle clean after every use with LBLA Adhesive Wipes.
- Store adhesive with silica packet in an LBLA Adhesive Container in a cool, dry area.
- Do not store in the fridge.
- Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product. Different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before use.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
- Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings.
- Preferred method of glue holder is LBLA Glue Tray on a lash tile at the service station.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.