This versatile adhesive dries quickly and, when used properly, bonds lashes for 4-5 weeks. Reduces application time due to dry time. Volume RX was designed specifically to build volume fans faster than with traditional adhesives, without saturating lashes. This glue is very flexible and the lashes grab the natural lash easily during application. Typical touch up time is 3-4 weeks. This glue is recommended for Classic lashes and Volume 3D-5D, to be used with lashes 0.05mm+
- Drying time - 2 seconds
- Retention - 5-6 weeks
- Viscosity - semi thick
- Color - black
- Minimum fumes
- Flexible structure
- Recommended humidity 30-60%
- Recommended temperature 63-73 degrees
For best results please use in well ventilated room together with AC or fan.
Use with in 30 days after opening.
For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
Please choose wisely open adhesive can not be returned or refunded.
Shake vigorously for 1 min before each use.
Proper use instructions:
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Adhesive can not touch skin at any time.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch test should be performed for all new clients and every time different adhesive is used for application. (different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that It is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before using.
All lash adhesives need to be handled with extreme caution and the upmost care. When opening any bottle of adhesive wether new or used you must open the adhesive away from the lash station not by the clients head or where the lash service is taking place.
Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair. Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings. Preferred method of glue holder is on a lash tile at the service station.