Glue Aid is formulated to help cure any adhesive you are using faster than it was created to cure! This solution must only be applied at the base of the lash strips, never on the client's lashes. Use during unfavorable environmental conditions as well as humidity and temperature issues. Sometimes temperature and humidity levels will change during application, and when that happens glue properties can change too.
Glue aid will help your glue dry faster when humidity is too low, and you are experiencing a slower dry time or sticky adhesive that doesn't feel like it's curing properly. When your adhesive dries slower than usual, Glue Aid will speed it up, and if you are using a naturally slower drying glue, Glue Aid will give you the extra speed you need to work quickly and efficiantly. A little Glue Aid goes a long way, so use this product minimally. Solution must only be applied on base of the lash strips, not the eyelashes and skin. Not recommended for high humidity environments.
- Simply apply a small amount of glue aid on a micro swab and dab off the excess.
- Touch the micro swab to the base of the false lashes along the tape strip, being careful not to saturate the lashes, and wait 1 minute. Then apply lashes as usual.
- Let the solution completely dry for 1 minute before you start lashing. Reapply every 30-45 minutes when needed.
- Glue Aid is not to be used on the skin and natural eyelashes.
- Glue Aid can be reapplied every 30 to 45 minutes depending on your needs and room conditions.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY ON SKIN AND NATURAL LASHES.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of product.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.