This SUPERHERO glue has the best retention on the market and significantly helps to reduce time and amount of work with your touch-ups. For humid climates or in the summer may require a professional dehumidifier. Recommended for dry climates and for advanced artists that work very quickly.
New Nozzle! Use the enclosed Glue Pin to pierce the sealed tip before use!
Superhero Iconic Bond Adhesive is recommended for advance lash artists that work in low humidity. This adhesive works best in humidity between 25%-45% and temperature between 69-72 °F. Recommended humidity and temperature for optimum results: 40% humidity and 70-72°F. For low to moderate humidity, incorporate Glue Aid to help speed up dry time.
- Retention - 7-8 weeks
- Viscosity - Thin
- Color - Seamless Black
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (1 sec), 45-60% Humidity (0.5 sec), 60% Humidity (Immediately; not recommended)
Available in 5 mL, 10 mL
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
- Superhero Iconic Bond adhesive is recommended for Professionals in Classic, Volume, and/or Mega Volume lashing.
- This glue is only recommended for professional artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work quickly.
- Remove the cap, place glue pin in the nozzle, shake vigorously for 1 minute before use, burp the adhesive after each use, use LBLA Adhesive Nozzle wipes to clean the nozzle and close tight after use.
- Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe nozzle clean after every use with LBLA Adhesive Wipes.
- Store adhesive with silica packet in an LBLA Adhesive Container in a cool, dry area.
- Do not store in the fridge.
- Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product. Different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before use.
- It is recommended to wear gloves when handling adhesives to ensure safety and avoid any potential skin irritation and or burning.
- When handling adhesives, it is important to exercise caution and maintain a safe distance from both yourself and any clients. To ensure a level of safety and avoid any potential accidents, it is recommended that you open adhesives at a distance from the client and yourself.
- It is imperative to exercise caution when dealing with adhesives in proximity to cotton fibers, as this may cause a chemical reaction to occur.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
- Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings.
- Preferred method of glue holder is LBLA Glue Tray on a lash tile at the service station.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.