VELVET NOIR HIGH IMPACT ADHESIVE
THE MOST EXCITING LAUNCH OF THE YEAR! This luxurious and versatile adhesive dries quickly, but not quite as fast as our other adhesives. Velvet Noir was designed specifically to work in any climate and provide amazing results and retention. If you are looking for an adhesive that has retention like Superhero, but with a slower cure so you have time to work with it, This. Is. It! Velvet Noir is flexible and the lashes grab the natural lash easily during application. Typical touch up time is 3-4 weeks. Perfect for learning Mega Volume attachment, and recommended for all Classic lashes, Volume, and Mega Volume lashes.
Glue is recommended only for advance artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work very fast.
For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
Please choose wisely open adhesive can not be returned or refunded.
Shake vigorously for 1 min before each use.
Proper use instructions:
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Superhero adhesive is recommended for Professionals with 2 (+) years experience in Volume lashes. This glue is only recommended for artist who isolate lashes perfectly and work very fast
- Adhesive can not touch skin at any time.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch test should be performed for all new clients and every time different adhesive is used for application. (different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that It is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before using.
All lash adhesives need to be handled with extreme caution and the upmost care. When opening any bottle of adhesive wether new or used you must open the adhesive away from the lash station not by the clients head or where the lash service is taking place.
Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair. Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings. Preferred method of glue holder is on a lash tile at the service station.